Thursday, September 01, 2005

DPRT

I'll I have to say is wow we were flying. I felt like getting a good workout in so I attacked alot after about 3 miles. No one chased me at first just let the tandem reel me back in after a mile or so. After a few attacks it was pretty much a free for all. Everyone attacking eachother, it never let up all day. I was pretty happy to make it back to the 8 mile to go mark where we usally call a truce, and cruise in. All of a sudden aaron b-dog and jerry are attacking. It got shattered from there Jack and I did a lil team tt effort and got away closely followed by donny k. and aaron. Jeremey did an awsome riding spin tuck draft spin tuck draft all day. Looks like a lil kid riding a bmx bike just spinning away. It was easily the fastest dprt ever 48 miles in 2 hours 12 minutes I heard? It felt great to finally blow off some steam after all this sandbagger/cheater shit. I will be back at wors firing on all cylinders ready to fly. The question is comp or expert? Gears or single speed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home