Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mtb

Hey,
Just an update of what i've been doing lately. Tuesday I went out to pets after school, and rode a few race pace laps. I felt pretty quick and with a few adjustments to my bike thanks to cole and the cool factor. I lowered the front end something to do with lower center of gravity idk but i'm rocking on the single track now. I dont even have to think about it anymore i just go now smooth as butter. Wensday I went out on the road bike for a quick 20 mile time trail. I felt good putting out alot of power easily with out getting tired. Today Aaron and I went out to pets again after i got out of school. Just cruised around for a bit. Then met up with jeremey and the mini goats. Had a good ride gage wiped out hardcore but got right back up and tried it again. Mitch made most of the big climbs he has tremendous potential hes gonna go a long way if he keeps at it. Well anyway looking foward to this weekend I'll be doing the parkside crit for jrs then heading out to try and protect my overall position for the 1,2 wca series . Hope to see ya there.
matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home