Tuesday, September 27, 2005

sunburst

I finished a mtb race. I stayed with cole for half a mile after he flatted, cut the course, washed his bike, shined his shoes, and brushed his teeth. OOoooOO just a reminder to everyone, when its muddy you should put mud tires on. After cole got dq-ed i got a first place medal. YAY I feel like a winner again 1st place. Anyway I got the cross bike ready. So I can smoke Jeremey tonite at the ride. The question is, should i put coles number plate on the cross bike to look cool or not? O by the way cole I have you're number plate. I ride around the neighborhood with it on to look cool. Any way looking forward to this weekend. Fall color saturday. Then cross race sunday. I'll be breaking out my size small team wisconsin skin suit. O YEAH!!

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Cole House said...

matt the sad thing is you probly did put my number plate on ... LMAO

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Cole House said...

but matt its gunna make you look like a cheater ... not only a cheater but a good one at that lmao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home