Saturday, November 05, 2005

chi cross


The Best race ever? I think so. It was a great course 2 sets of barriars 1 hill run up and even a ditch jump. The B's race was up first. I got the hole shot, but let it go in the first grass section grabbing 2nd wheel. 2 albertos riders rode a very hard tempo with in a lap I was the only one left with them. I thought I was gonna die. One of them would block me and the other one would attack getting a gap and leaving me to close it everytime. They did this most of the race one of them would rest and the other would attack me. Just as I was about to bonk barely even being able to see straight. They rang the bell for 1 lap to go. I had a plan going into it. It was perfect a small sand trap before a set of double barrairs dead flat. I fought to get into the front for this section. It was almost as if it were a game of chicken who would grab the brakes first? We were side by side going into the sand pit. The other guy freaked out and grabbed the brakes. I had it I perfectly hopped the barrairs and opened a 100 foot gap right away. I had a huge grin on my face as I cruised across the line taking the win.
The Jr race was kewl I rode around bunny hopped the barriars showed off a bit. I picked up a sweet pc 89 sram chain for the win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home